Ahad, 18 Januari 2009

Weekend

Whenever it comes to weekend , I will be very very happy though I don't really have the plan of what to do in the weekend.May be most probably I can finally relax after one week of torture by teachers and endless homework.
This saturday I went to One Utama . As you can expect , it is surrounded with chinese new year songs at almost every corner except Padini store ( if i am not mistaken) . One thing i am very happy with is that i could finally watch the traditional chinese "bian lian"(changing face) in front of me . Two men with masks on performed on the stage . And finally I could understand how
they could do it by changing "faces" in just a blink of eyes.
On Sunday , as usual I went to St. Ignatius Church together with my buddy , James for the obligatory Sunday mass .Now still have to suffer with the homework.And tonight have to practise the drama acting for tomorrow.Anxious leh...

1 ulasan: