Khamis, 29 Januari 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai

This week is really a wonderful and busy week.After back to Sibu on Friday noon, go out for monitor dinner with my old friends.What a nice dinner that i am longing for . Can have chance to meet with three of my old teachers and one new teacher ( who pretend she is a student).It is so touching to see that they still remember me and we got many topics to talk about .
Then on Saturday , James and me went back to our secondary school to interview our principal on our documentary.So glad that the school stil welcome us and proud to hear all the achievements the school had though we all leave ( Sekolah Kluster and Sekolah Cemerlang peringkat Kebangsaan).
Followed by Sunday , which is the day of REUNION for all chinese family.As usual , my mum cooked a lot of dishes .Now so anxious of tomorrow , the first day of chinese new year ..Hooray ....
Lastly , Happy Chinese New Year to all of u ...Enjoy urself be4 the holiday ended...

1 ulasan:

  1. What is the title of your documentery?
    I am curious to know how school principal is related to social caltural problems.

    BalasPadam