Rabu, 4 Februari 2009

Post-Chinese New Year Dilemma



First day of cny , my family went to church for the cny mass.Wao...crowded with people and some have to stand because no seat.The church got give angpau to those who are 12 years old and below.But,I cannot get it.Haiz . That is one of the special priority given to small kids.But each of us got two oranges .

The whole cny , I stayed at home to accompany me and sometimes went out to visit friends and relatives.I especially appreciate this new year for some reasons.

Today is the tenth of cny. Haizzz..Sad to say that annual cny is considered as end already.Have to wait till next year.Now I am looking forward to our one day holiday cum interview trip (actually is like explorace ) on this friday and saturday . Hope that we can really enjoy ourselves before our real hectic life start with all the assignments and tests.Wait for me.I will tell all of you of the trip soon.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan