Sabtu, 2 Mei 2009

Caring

Wao....Now only I know that I have disappeared from blog for one month.My post for April is empty.Sorry, Miss Chan. Better late than never . Now I will post one.

Well, nothing special throughout this month, other than the tiring lesson and worrisome exam and tonnes of assignments that crack every student's head.

One thing that I will like to specially mention is about humane and caring. Last two weeks was quite a tough period for one of my friends as two most unexpected and unfortunate incidents happened on him.Luck was not on his side.But, one thing that I felt proud and touched is that the friends around him care for him.One after one came to visit him to express their comfort and condolence to him.So great to have friends like them. It is true to say that once you leave home, you have to depend on your friends. That is what we called mateship. Anyway, wish that my friend will recover from his injury and sadness as soon as possibe.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan