Sabtu, 2 Mei 2009

Holiday

Finally, today comes. I have been waiting for this holiday quite a long time already.After around two months of hard work, I can have a three-day holiday.

First day of holiday (1st of May,Labour Day) , my friends and I went to Mid-Valley and Low Yat Plaza to look for some laptop.It was crowded everywhere and the weather is sehr hot. Sad to say that the model that I wanna buy have been sold out in the market and it is only available online.So, I hv to order online and wait for around one week for my laptop.After a tiring day, sweaty, weary and hungry, we went to secret recipe to have dinner and also watched movie "X-men Origins" . It was not a very very nice movie. Just OK .

Second day , staying at home the whole day will bore me to death. In the afternoon, I watched " Red Cliff 1 & 2 " together with my friend,James. Then, it was time for me to clean my room. The fan is full of dust. After sweeping, mopping and wiping, the room is squeaky clean to my satisfaction.

Though I didn't go to the Summer Camp, I spent my time and holiday fully . I felt rejuvenated now and ready to face the challenge that come soon esp the mid-year exam. Since mid-year is approaching, I may not have much time to online. So, my next blog may appear in June during my holiday.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan